Computer Restarts or Displays a "PAGE_FAULT-IN_NONPAGED_AREA Blue Screen Memory Dump" Error Message After Installing eTrust EZ Armor
Affected Products: Software
Affected Operating Systems: Windows® XPISSUE: After installing eTrust EZ Armor and restarting the computer, the computer may restart after Windows begins to load or you may see the following error message: "PAGE_FAULT-IN_NONPAGED_AREA Blue Screen Memory Dump" RESOLUTION:
This issue is caused by installing the eTrust EZArmor software. Gateway does not support this product. Please contact the vendor of this product for support.
As a short-term resolution, you may able to start the computer in Safe mode and turn off the TrueVector Internet Monitor Service with Msconfig.
- Restart the computer.
Note: A domain is a group of computers that are part of a network and share a common directory database.
- As the computer restarts, begin pressing the F8 key after the Gateway BIOS logo appears until the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen appears.
- On the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen, use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode, and then press the ENTER key.
- After logging on to Windows XP Safe mode, in the Desktop dialog box, click Yes.
- From the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type: Msconfig. Click OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility window, verify that the General tab is selected.
- On the General tab, click to select Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Load Startup Item check box.
- Click the Services tab. Click to clear the TrueVector Internet Monitor Service check box.
- Click Apply.
- Shut down Windows and restart the computer when prompted.