Finding the Right Driver - Standard Download Center
Please note that it is not necessary to select from each of the drop-downs. As soon as the Search Now button appears, you can click it and will get a list of drivers based on what you have selected. The search can be as narrow or broad as is desired.
- First select a product type.
- After selecting a product type, in this case All Desktops, you can display the results or select an operating system or file type to narrow the search.
- Select an operating system from the list.
- You can now display the results thus far or further narrow the search by selecting a file type.
- Select a file type from the list.
- There are now 13 items in the current search. You can display these items or narrow the search one last time.
- Select a part manufacturer from the list. This page will differ, depending on the computer part you have previously selected.
- The search has been narrowed to only three possible results, all of them Windows XP video drivers for desktop systems and video cards using nVidia chipsets (GeForce, GeForce 2, etc). Click Display Results to view these three drivers.
Continue to Standard Download Center