Journal includes an eraser that you can use to remove writing and drawing from your notes. When you use the eraser:
- Medium is the default for western languages. Stroke is the default for eastern languages.
- The eraser removes all of the ink that it touches.
- The eraser does not affect pictures or text boxes.
You can erase the ink in Journal in three ways:
- By using the eraser on the toolbar, which offers three sizes of erasers that erase just the ink that they touch and a stroke eraser that erases an entire ink stroke with one tap.
- By using the top of the tablet pen (if your pen is equipped with an eraser that is similar to a pencil eraser).
- By using tablet pen gestures.
To erase ink with the eraser tool
- To select the eraser size, on the Pen toolbar, tap the small arrow to the right of the Eraser button, and then tap the size of the eraser (Small, Medium, or Large) that you want to use.
- To erase an entire ink stroke, tap any part of the ink stroke that you want to erase, or to erase portions of an ink stroke, drag the tablet pen over the ink that you want to erase.
Note: This information provided by Microsoft.