Change the Color or Thickness of Ink
Using the Pen toolbar, you can change and customize the appearance of the ink in your notes.
- On the Pen toolbar, tap Selection Tool.
- Draw a loop around the ink that you want to select.
- Tap the Edit menu, and then tap Format Ink.
- Under Custom settings, change the thickness and color of the selected ink.
- If you do not see the color choices, tap the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then tap Format.
- Tap OK.
- If the color you want is not on the Format toolbar, tap More Colors for a greater selection of colors.
- Your four most recently used custom ink colors appear in the color boxes furthest to the right on the Format toolbar.