What happened to the ICMP and logging settings in Windows Firewall?
You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
To find ICMP and logging settings, open Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Click to open Administrative Tools. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Double-click Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
To change logging settings:
You can specify ICMP settings by creating inbound or outbound rules using the ICMPv4 or ICMPv6 protocol.
- Under Public Profile, click Windows Firewall Properties.
- Click the tab for the profile that you want to change.
- Under Logging, click Customize.
- In the dialog box that appears, change the settings you want to change, and then click OK.
Note: This information provided by Microsoft.