How do I troubleshoot DVD issues?
The following steps may be used one at a time to try to resolve DVD playback issues in Media Center.
- Ensure that the DVD movie is placed in the DVD drive.
- Ensure that the DVD movie does not have any scratches or smudges.
- Verify that the DVD plays properly in PowerDVD.
- Verify that the DVD plays properly in Windows Media Player.
- Restart the computer.
- Reinstall the video drivers.
- Reinstall PowerDVD.
- Reinstall the audio drivers.
- Reinstall the TV Tuner drivers.