What are the known abnormalities with My Videos in Media Center?
- If you sort videos by date, and then re-name a video in Windows Explorer, the video does not automatically re-sort in Media Center.
- DRM Expiration date and time on a video whose license will expire 24 hours after first use does not report the remaining time.
- When removable media is inserted with Media Center closed, Media Center behaves differently from when removable media is inserted with Media Center open.
- There is no way of playing smaller sized videos, for example, 640 x 400, at their original size. Media Center always plays them at full screen. This sometimes results in bad quality video because the video is stretched to full screen.
- The duration shown for video that is smaller than 1 minutes shown as 0:00.
- If you put the system in standby mode while an ASF file is playing in My Videos, when you wake up the computer and close Media Center, Media Center may not respond.
- If removable media is ejected before Media Center finishes generating thumbnails for videos, Media Center may not respond.
- The My Videos folder for a user does not exist until the user first visits My Videos in Media Center.
Note: Information in this document was provided by Microsoft.