How do I troubleshoot watching live TV?
The following steps may be used one at a time to try to resolve Live TV playback issues in Media Center.
- Ensure that the TV signal cable (coaxial) is connected firmly to the wall outlet and TV connection on the TV tuner. Refer to the setup poster for further information.
- Restart the computer.
- Remove any USB mass storage devices.
- Verify that PowerDVD is installed. An error message may appear, indicating that the decoder is not working properly if PowerDVD is not installed.
- Reinstall the video drivers.
- Reinstall the audio drivers.
- Reinstall the TV Tuner drivers.
- Reinstall PowerDVD.
- Reseat the video card.
- Reseat the sound card.
- Reseat the TV Tuner.