How do I modify the slide show settings?
You can customize how slideshows are played by modifying several available settings. For example, you can change the order in which the images are displayed, customize how songs are played while a slideshow is being displayed, and so forth. Use the following steps to modify slideshow settings.
- Press the Windows Media Center Start button on the Media Center remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Pictures.
- Navigate to the right pane and make the desired changes.
- The first three check boxes customize how images are displayed.
- Select the Show pictures in random order check box if you want Media Center to randomize the appearance of images.
- Select the Show pictures in subfolders check box if you want Media Center to display the images in the selected folder and its subfolders.
- Select the Show caption check box if you want Media Center to display the name and date stamp of the images.
- Specify when you want the song titles, artist, and other available information to appear while a slide show is playing by selecting the appropriate radio button in the Show song information during slide show group box.
- In the Transition type group box, select the desired transition effect between images.
- Use the + and - buttons on the screen next to Transition time to specify the number of seconds each image should display.
- Use the + and - buttons on the screen next to Slide show background color to select a background color for the images.
- Select Save in the left pane.