How do I listen to music in Windows Media Center 2005?
To listen to music, use the following steps.
- Press the Windows Media Center Start button on the Media Center remote control.
- Select My Music.
- Perform the desired action.
- Click Albums, and then select the appropriate album to start playing.
- Click Artists, select the appropriate artist, and then click Play.
- Click Playlists, and then select the appropriate playlist.
- Click Songs, and then select the appropriate song.
- Click Genres, select the appropriate genre, and then click Play.
- Click Search, type the album title, song title, artist name, or genre category, select the appropriate item, and then click Play.