What are the known abnormalities with radio in Media Center 2005?
Troubleshooting Radio: Known Issues
FM Radio vs. TV
- The Radio experience will stop if a scheduled TV recording begins. This is currently a limitation of the hardware.
- Switching from Radio to Live TV and back to Radio may result in delayed audio in Radio.
- Fast-forward and rewind are not supported in FM Radio. Skip and Replay are supported.
- While playing FM radio, pressing Skip or Replay repeatedly, may result in radio getting paused.
- If you were playing FM Radio just before minimizing Media Center;,and then you attempt to go to Standby mode, the computer may not respond.
Note: Information in this document was provided by Microsoft.