Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
7514854, 7515028, 7515289, 7515772, 7520613, MLXPT0, MLXPT1, MLXPT2
Q: How do I program the Tablet PC buttons?A: Most of the buttons on the tablet's face can be reprogrammed with new functions and secondary functions.
Changing the Settings
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Switch to Classic View.
- In Control Panel, double-click Tablet and Pen Settings.
- In the Tablet and Pen Settings dialog box, click the Tablet Buttons tab.
Note: If you do not see the tablet and pen settings icon, in the system tray, click Show hidden icons.
- On the Tablet Buttons tab, from the Button settings for list, select the screen orientation you want to customize, and then tap Change.
- In the Action list, tap the action that you want to be performed by the button that you choose.
- If you choose Press a key or key combination or Launch an application, enter the appropriate information under Settings, and then tap OK.