LT32Gateway LT32 Notebook Series
Following are the specifications for the Gateway® LT32 notebook series.
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
AMD Athlon II Neo processor K125 (1.70 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache, 12 W)
AMD V Series processor V105 (1.20 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache, 9 W)
AMD M880G Chipset
|Memory1, 3, 4,
Up to 2 GB of dual-channel 800 MHz DDR3 memory, upgradable to 4 GB using two soDIMM module
ATI Radeon HD 4225 Graphics with 384 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD2), OpenGL® 2.0, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 4.1, Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1
External resolution/refresh rate5:
Dual independent display support
- VGA port up to 2456 x 1536: 60 Hz
- HDMI port up to 1920 x 1080: 60 Hz
16.7 million colors
WMV9 (VC-1) and H.264 (AVC) decoding
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support
11.6" HD 1366 x 768 (WXGA) pixel resolution or SD 1024 x 600 (WSVGA) pixel resolution
High-brightness (200-nit) Gateway Ultrabright LED-backlit TFT LCD
Mercury free, environment friendly
|Hard Drive1, 6,
160, 250, 320, or 500 GB hard disk drive
|Media Card Reader
Media card reader supporting:
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Memory Stick® (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO)
- xD-Picture Card (xD)
High-definition audio support
S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface)7 support for digital speakers
5-in-1 card reader , supporting MMC, SD, xD, MS, and MS PRO cards
Three USB 2.0 ports
HDMI port with HDCP support
External display (VGA) port
Hadphone/speaker/line-out jack with S/PDIF support
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
Integrated webcam with 1280 x 1024 resolution
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED1, 8,
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR or Bluetooth® 3.0+ HS
3G: UMTS/HSPA at 850/900/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE at 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, upgradable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 5.7 Mb/s HSUPA1, 8, 9,
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
|Keyboard and Mouse>
84, 85, or 88-key FineTip keyboard, 93% of full-size smooth typing keyboard, with international language support
Gateway Social Networks key
Gateway EZ Pad® multi-gesture touchpad, supporting:
- Two-finger scroll
3-pin 65 W AC adapter
48W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 5.5-hour battery life10
63 W 5800 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 7-hour battery life10
ACPI 3.0 CPU power management standard
Supports Standby and Hibernation power-saving modes
(W × D × H)
11.22 × 8.03 × 0.98/1.14 inches (285 × 204 × 25/28.9 mm)
2.98 lbs. (1.35 kg)2 with 6-cell battery
Gateway Identity Card
Gateway Power Management
Gateway Recovery Management
Gateway Social Networks
Adobe® Flash® Player 10
eBay® Shortcut 1
Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials Wave 3.2
Microsoft® Office Trial (Service Pack 2)
Microsoft® Works SE 91
Microsoft® Works 9
Microsoft® Works 8.5
Netflix Shortcut 1
Norton Online Backup
Norton Internet Security 2010
|Colors and Accessories1
- Cashmere Red
- Velvet Blue
- Silk Silver
- 1 GB DDR3 1066 MHz soDIMM module
- 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz soDIMM module
- 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
Windows® Life without Walls Gateway recommends Windows 7.
- Specifications vary depending on model.
- Weight may vary depending on product configuration, vendor components, manufacturing variability, and selected options.
- Shared system memory may be allocated to support integrated graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by the amount of dedicated and shared system memory utilized by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
- This system is bundled with DDR3 1066 MHz memory; however, memory speed may vary depending on CPU/chipset support.
- Resolution/refresh rates depend on monitor capability and color/depth settings.
- 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment. Gateway Recovery Management utilizes up to 12 GB of the stated hard disk capacity as dedicated backup space.
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound and 2-channel stereo output (multiple streaming).
- Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction and access point settings.
- Manufacturing option, with the Gobi 2000 module.
- The listed battery life is based on MobileMark 2007® productivity mode testing with wireless on. Details of MobileMark2007® testing are available at www.bapco.com. Battery life rating is for comparison purposes only. Actual battery life varies by model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features. A battery's maximum capacity decreases with time and use.
- Bundled software may vary depending on hardware configuration, OS, and regional availability.