LT25Gateway LT25 Notebook Series
Following are the specifications for the Gateway® LT25 netbook series.
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
Genuine Windows® XP Home (Service Pack 3)
Intel® Atom processor N550 (1.50 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, DDR3 667 MHz, 8.5 W)
Intel® Atom processor N450 (1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, DDR2 667 MHz, 5.5 W)
Mobile Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
Up to 1 GB of dual-channel DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using one soDIMM module12
Up to 1 GB of dual-channel DDR3 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using one soDIMM module13
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® GMA 3150), with 64 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 9
External resolution / refresh rate:5
Dual independent display support
- VGA port up to 1600 x 900: 60 Hz
16.7 million colors
10.1" SD 1024 x 600 (WSVGA) pixel resolution
high-brightness (200-nit) Gateway Ultrabright LED-backlit TFT LCD
Mercury free, environment friendly
Glare or anti-glare option
|Hard Drive1, 6,
160 or 250 GB 2.5-inch 9.5 mm hard disk drive
|Media Card Reader
Media card reader supporting:
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
No optical drive
High-definition audio support
Two built-in stereo speakers
Built-in digital microphone
2-in-1 card reader , supporting MMC and SD
Three USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
Webcam with 1280 x 1024 resolution
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED1, 7,
3G: UMTS/HSPA at 850/900/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE at 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, upgradable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 5.7 Mb/s HSUPA1, 7,
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR or Bluetooth® 3.0+HS1
Ethernet: Fast Ethernet
|Keyboard and Mouse1
84, 85, or 88-key, 93% full-size Gateway FineTip keyboard with international language support
Gateway Social Networks key
Gateway EZ Pad® multi-gesture touchpad, supporting:
- Two-finger scroll
3-pin 30 W AC adapter
24 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack with 4-hour battery life8.
48 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 8-hour battery life8.
Product Safety Electric Appliance and Materials (PSE) certified for battery pack
(W × D × H)
10.17 × 7.24 × 0.94 inches (258.5 × 184 × 24 mm)
2.43 lbs. (1.10 kg)2 with 3-cell battery
2.76 lbs. (1.25 kg)2 with 6-cell battery
Gateway Identity Card
Gateway MyBackup Solution1
Gateway Power Management1
Gateway Recovery Management
Gateway Social Networks
Adobe® Flash® Player
eBay® shortcut 20091
Microsoft® Office 2010 preloaded (purchase a product key to activate)10
Microsoft® Office Starter 201011
Nero 9 Essentials
Norton Internet Security 2010
Norton Online Backup
Windows Live Essentials -Wave 3.2 (Mail, Photo Gallery, Live Messenger, Movie Maker, Writer)
|Colors and Accessories1
- Protective bag1
- 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 3-pin 30 W AC adapter
Windows®. Life without Walls. Gateway recommends Windows 7.
- Specifications vary depending on model.
- Weight may vary depending on product configuration, vendor components, manufacturing variability, and selected options.
- Shared system memory may be allocated to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by any memory used by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
- This system is bundled with DDR3 1066 MHz memory; however, memory speed may vary depending on CPU/chipset support.
- Resolution/refresh rates depend on display capability and color/depth settings.
- 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment. Gateway Recovery Management utilizes up to 10 GB of the stated hard disk capacity as dedicated backup space.
- Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction, and access point settings.
- Your computer's battery life may vary depending on product specifications, computer settings, and applications or features launched. The listed battery life is for individual battery packs tested with MobileMark 2007 in productivity test mode, and browsing websites via wireless connection. All batteries' maximum capacity will diminish with time and use.
- Bundled software may vary depending on hardware configuration, OS and regional availability.
- Purchase an Office 2010 product key to activate one of the following Office 2010 suites preloaded on this PC: Office Home and Student 2010, Office Home and Business 2010, Office Professional 2010.
- Includes Microsoft® Office 2010 preloaded. Purchase a product key to activate a full Microsoft Office 2010 suite. This PC is preloaded with reduced-functionality versions of Word and Excel that include advertising. PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher are not included.
- For models with Intel® Atom processor N455 only
- For models with Intel® Atom processor N450 only