LT31Gateway LT31 Series Netbook
Following are the specifications for the Gateway® LT31 netbook series.
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Genuine Windows® XP Home (Service Pack 3)
Genuine Windows® Vista Home Basic (Service Pack 1)
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
AMD Athlon 64 single-core processor L110 (1.20 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache, 13 W)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core Processor L310 (1.2GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache)
AMD M690E Chipset
|Memory1, 3, 4,
Up to either 1 GB6 or 2 GB7 of DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 1 GB using one soDIMM module5
ATI Radeon X1270 Graphics with up to 448 or 960MB of HyperMemory (256 MB of dedicated system memory, up to 192 MB or 704MB of shared system memory), supporting Unified Video Decoder (UVD), OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 4.0, Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0
H.264 (AVC) decoding
11.6" HD 1366 x 768 (WXGA) pixel resolution
High-brightness (200-nit) Gateway Ultrabright TFT LCD
|Hard Drive8, 9,
2.5" 9.5 mm 160 or 250 GB hard disk drive
|Media Card Reader
Media card reader supporting:
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Memory Stick® (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO)
- xD-Picture Card (xD)
No internal optical drive
Optimized Dolby® Headphone technology
High-definition audio support
Two built-in stereo speakers
Built-in digital microphone
5-in-1 card reader , supporting MMC, SD, xD, MS, and MS PRO cards
Three USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
Integrated 0.3 megapixel webcam
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® wireless LAN card1, 2,
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
3G: UMTS/HSPA at 850/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), upgradeable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 2 Mb/s HSUPA, supporting receiver diversity and equalizing at 2100 MHz1, 10,
Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
|Keyboard and Mouse
84, 85, or 88-key full size keyboard, with inverted "T" cursor layout
10 function keys, four cursor keys, two Windows® keys, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad, international language support
Power button with LED
Easy-access switches with LED: WLAN, Bluetooth®
Multi-gesture touchpad pointing device supporting
- Circular-motion scrolling
- Pinch-action zoom
- Page flip
30 W adapter with power cord
24.4 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack with 4-hour battery life11
57.7 W 5200 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 8-hour battery life11
(W × D × H)
11.26 × 7.99 × 1.03 inches (286 × 203 × 26.4 mm)
2.71 lbs. (1.25 kg) with 3-cell battery pack
3.01 lbs. (1.38 kg) with 6-cell battery pack
Gateway Recovery Management
Microsoft® Works 8.5 / Works 9 / Works SE 9 with Office Home and Student 2007 Trial
Microsoft® Money Essentials 2007
Microsoft® Office Personal 2007
Norton Internet Security 2009 (60-day trial)
Internet Explorer® 7
Adobe® Flash® Player 10
Windows Live Messenger
eBay desktop shortcut
|Colors and Accessories1
- NightSky Black
- Cherry Red
- Protective bag
- 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 3-pin 30 W AC adapter
Windows®. Life without Walls. Gateway recommends Windows.
- Specifications vary depending on model.
- Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction and access point settings.
- All available system memory may be allocated for system resource requirements.
- Shared system memory may be allocated to support integrated graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by the amount of dedicated and shared system memory utilised by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
- Manufacturing option.
- For Windows® XP Home.
- For Windows® Vista Home Basic.
- 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment.
- Models with Windows® XP Home support up to 160 GB hard disk drive capacity only.
- Manufacturing option, with the Gobi2000 module.
- Your computer's battery life may vary depending on product specifications, computer settings, and applications or features launched. The listed battery life is for individual battery packs tested with MobileMark 2007 in productivity test mode and browsing websites via wireless connection. All batteries' maximum capacity will diminish with time and use.
- Trial periods vary depending on the geographic region and specifications.