LT21Gateway LT21 Netbook Series
Following are the specifications for the Gateway® LT21 netbook series.
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Genuine Windows® 7 Starter for Small Notebook PCs
Intel® Atom processor N450 (1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, DDR2 667 MHz)
Mobile Intel® NM10 Chipset
|Memory1, 2, 3,
Up to 1 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using one soDIMM module4
Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
10.1" SD 1024 x 600 (WSVGA) pixel resolution
high-brightness (200-nit) LED-backlit TFT LCD
|Hard Drive1, 5,
2.5" 9.5 mm 160 GB or 250 GB hard disk drive
|Media Card Reader
Media card reader supporting:
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Memory Stick® (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO)
- xD-Picture Card (xD)
No internal optical drive
High-definition audio support
Two built-in stereo speakers
Built-in digital microphone
5-in-1 card reader , supporting MMC, SD, xD, MS, and MS PRO cards
Three USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Headphone/speaker/line-out jack with S/PDIF support
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
Integrated VGA webcam
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® wireless LAN card1, 6,
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 1
3G: UMTS/HSPA at 850/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), upgradeable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 2 Mb/s HSUPA, supporting receiver diversity and equalizing at 2100 MHz (for 3G model)1, 4, 6,
Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
|Keyboard and Mouse
84-key keyboard1, 93% of standard-size keyboard
12 function keys, four cursor keys, one Windows® key for Windows® XP Home, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad, international language support
Power button with LED
Multi-gesture touchpad pointing device supporting
- Two-finger scroll
- Pinch-action zoom
- Page flip
40 W adapter with power cord
24.4 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack with 3.5-hour battery life7
48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 7-hour battery life7
63 W 5600 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 8.5-hour battery life7
Product Safety Electric Appliance and Materials (PSE) certified for battery pack
(W × D × H)
10.17 × 7.28 × 0.99 inches (258.5 × 185 × 25.2 mm)
2.43 lbs. (1.10 kg) with 3-cell battery pack
2.76 lbs. (1.25 kg) with 6-cell battery pack
Gateway Identity Card
Gateway Recovery Management
Adobe® Flash® Player 10
eBay® desktop shortcut
Microsoft® Office Personal 2007
Microsoft® Works 8.5 / Works 9 / Works SE 9 with Office Home and Student 2007 Trial
Internet Explorer® 8
Windows Live Messenger
Norton Internet Security 2009 Trial (60 days)
|Colors and Accessories1
- Cherry Red
- Glacier White
- NightSky Black
- Protective bag
- 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 3-pin 40 W AC adapter
Windows®. Life without Walls. Gateway recommends Windows 7.
- Specifications vary depending on model.
- All available system memory may be allocated for system resource requirements.
- Shared system memory may be allocated to support integrated graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by the amount of dedicated and shared system memory utilized by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
- Manufacturing option.
- 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment.
- Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction, and access point settings.
- Your computer's battery life may vary depending on product specifications, computer settings, and applications or features launched. The listed battery life is for individual battery packs tested with MobileMark 2007 in productivity test mode, and browsing websites via wireless connection. All batteries' maximum capacity will diminish with time and use.
- Bundled software may vary depending on hardware configuration, OS and regional availability.