Gateway LT28 Netbook Series Specifications
LT28Gateway LT28 Netbook Series
Following are the specifications for the Gateway® LT28 netbook series.
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
Intel® Atom processor N475 (1.83 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache, 6.5 W)
Intel® Atom processor N570 (1.66 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache, 8.5 W)
Intel® Atom processor N455 (1.66/1.83 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache, 6.5 W)
Mobile Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
|Memory1, 3, 4,
Single channel with one DDR3 SODIMM slot upgradable to 2 GB.
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® GMA 3150), with 64 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 9
External resolution / refresh rates:5
- VGA port up to 1600 x 900: 60 Hz
Dual independent display support
16.7 million colors
10.1" SD 1024 x 600 pixel resolution
High-brightness (200-nit), LED-backlit TFT LCD with glare panel
|Hard Drive1, 6,
250 GB or larger hard disk drive
|Media Card Reader
Multi-in-1 card reader supporting:
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Reduced-Size Multimedia Card (RS-MMC)
- Memory Stick (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO)
- xD-Picture Card (xD)
Two built-in stereo speakers
High-definition audio support
Built-in digital microphone
Multi-in-1 card reader
Three USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
Webcam for video conferencing
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED1, 7,
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 3.0+HS2
Ethernet: Fast Ethernet
|Keyboard and Mouse2
84-/85-/88-key, 93% full-size Gateway FineTip keyboard with international language support
Multi-gesture touchpad, supporting:
- Two-finger scroll
2-pin 40 W Acer MiniGo AC adapter:
3.66 (W) × 1.26 (D) × 167 (H) inches (93.2 × 32.2 × 42.5 mm)
0.39 lbs. (180 g)2 with 250 cm DC cable
24 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack with 4-hour battery life8
48 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack with 8-hour battery life8.
Product Safety Electric Appliance and Materials (PSE) certified for battery pack
(W × D × H)
10.17 × 7.28 × 1.01 inches (256.5 × 184 × 24 mm)
2.65 lbs. (1.20 kg)2 with 6-cell battery
2.31 lbs. (1.05 kg)2 with 3-cell battery
Gateway Identity Card
Gateway Power Management
Gateway Recovery Management
Gateway Social Networks
Adobe® Flash® Player
eBay® shortcut 20091
Microsoft® Office 2010 preloaded (purchase a product key to activate)10
Microsoft® Office Starter 201011
NOOK for PC (US only)
New York Times Reader
Norton Internet Security 2011
Norton Online Backup
Windows Live Essentials 20111
- Protective bag1
- 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
- 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
Windows®. Life without Walls. eMachines recommends Windows 7.
- Specifications vary depending on model.
- Weight may vary depending on product configuration, vendor components, manufacturing variability, and selected options.
- Shared system memory may be allocated to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by any memory used by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
- This system is bundled with DDR3 1333 MHz memory; however, memory speed may vary depending on CPU/chipset support.
- Resolution/refresh rates depend on display capability and color/depth settings.
- 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment. Gateway Recovery Management utilizes up to 10 GB of the stated hard disk capacity as dedicated backup space.
- Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction, and access point settings.
- Your computer's battery life may vary depending on product specifications, computer settings, and applications or features launched. The listed battery life is for individual battery packs tested with MobileMark 2007 in productivity test mode, and browsing websites via wireless connection. All batteries' maximum capacity will diminish with time and use.
- Bundled software may vary depending on hardware configuration, OS and regional availability.
- Purchase an Office 2010 product key to activate one of the following Office 2010 suites preloaded on this PC: Office Home and Student 2010, Office Home and Business 2010, Office Professional 2010.
- Includes limited-functionality Microsoft® Word and Excel with advertising; no PowerPoint or Outlook. Purchase Office 2010 to activate full-featured Office.