Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
ZX4300, ZX4800, ZX4830, ZX6800, ZX6810, ZX6900
Q: How do I connect the wireless mouse and keyboard for this desktop?A: To connect the wireless mouse and keyboard for this computer, follow these instructions:
Preparing the devices:
Connecting the devices:
- Ensure that the computer is powered off.
- Open the battery compartment on the mouse and remove the USB receiver.
- With that the battery puller is pushed in, insert two AAA batteries into the battery compartment on the mouse.
- Replace the battery compartment door on the bottom of the mouse.
- Power the mouse on by switching the power switch on the bottom of the mouse to "on".
- Remove the battery compartment on the bottom of the keyboard.
- Insert two AAA batteries into the battery compartment on the keyboard.
- Replace the battery compartment door on the bottom of the keyboard.
- Plug the USB receiver into an available USB port on the computer.
Additional information on the wireless keyboard and mouse are available on a pamphlet that is included with the wireless keyboard.
- Power the computer on by pressing the power button on the front of the computer.
- The computer will automatically recognize the wireless mouse.
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the keyboard for about 30 seconds.
- The keyboard will now be synced with the computer
Note: Ensure that the batteries are inserted correctly and are facing the correct way. Failure to do so may result in damage to the wireless keyboard or mouse.