||Dual 604-pin sockets (FC-mPGA4 package, 90 nM technology)
800 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Supports Intel Xeon CPUs (2.8 GHz or faster) with 1024 KB cache
One VRD (Voltage Regulator Device) per processor, 10.1 compliant
||Intel® E7520 chipset
- Supports 800 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
- Memory Controller Hub (MCH)
- Intel 82870P2 (PHXD) PCI/PCI-X Controller Hub
- Intel 82801ER I/O Controller Hub5 (ICH-5)
||Eight DIMM slots support up to 16 GB total memory
- DDR2-400 ECC registered DDR DIMM modules
- DIMM organization x72 ECC
- 240-pin DIMMs (256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, or 2 GB only)
||On-board VGA and Gb Ethernet
||On-board ATI Rage XL SVGA video controller with 8 MB of SDRAM
||Two Serial ATA 150 ports from the ICH5-R supporting entry level RAID functionality, including Integrated Mirroring and Integrated Striping (RAID levels 0 and 1).
The LSI Logic 53C1030 supports the LSI logic Integrated Mirroring Enhanced (IME) and Integrated Striping (IS) technology (RAID levels 0 and 1).
Optional ROMB Activation Key also supports RAID levels 5, 10, and 50 and the following:
- Integrated Intel RAID Controller SROMBU42E through Intel XScale technology. Includes support for up to 256 MB of unbuffered DDR333 RAID cache (requires Intel RAID Activation Key and either the Intel Portable Cache Module or one 128 MB DDR333 memory DIMM.
- ROMB battery backup unit support (requires the Intel Portable Cache Module accessory kit or one 128 MB DDR333 memory DIMM).
||On-board Intel 82546GB Ethernet NIC
||LSI 53C1030 controller
Dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI channels with integrated RAID 0/1
Accessible at back panel
Supports S0, S1, S4, S5
||Main logic board sensors:
- Voltage sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Adaptive fan speed control and fan speed detection
||One power supply: 10 A × 120 V × 3.41 = 4092 BTU
Two power supplies: 10 A × 120 V × 2 P/S × 3.41 = 8184 BTU
Operating: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C); derated 0.9° F (0.5° C) for every 1,000 feet (305 meters)
Non-operating: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
Maximum rate of change: 18° F (10° C) per hour
||10,000 feet (3,048 meters) maximum
Operating wet bulb: Not to exceed 91.4°F (33 °C) (with diskette drive or hard drive)
Non-operating: 90% relative (non-condensing) at 86° F (30° C)
||Operating: 2.0 g, 11 msec, ½ sine
|AC input power
||100-127 V, 10.0 A, 50/60 Hz max.
200-240 V, 5.0 A, 50/60 Hz max.