Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
WME866319, WME876246Q: How do I remove and replace the left side panel on the 9510 Server?A: Remove the left side panel
Replace the left side panel
- Turn off the server, and then unplug the power cord and all external device cables.
- Press the power button to drain any residual power.
- If present on the rear of the case, remove the shipping thumbscrew.
- Press the release latch, and then slide the side panel toward the rear of the case about one-half inch.
- Lift the side panel away from the case.
- Ensure that all cables are inside the case to prevent pinching or damage when the panel is installed.
- Align the side panel with the left side of the server, about one-half inch back from the closed position.
- Slide the panel toward the front of the case until it is fully closed and the release latch engages.
- Replacing the shipping thumbscrew is optional.
- Connect external device cables and the power cord.
- Turn on the server.