WME864821Gateway 9515 Rack Optimized Server
||This is the Gateway® 9515 Rack Optimized Server. This server is highly scalable with enterprise-class availability, redundancy and performance. It is ideal as a general purpose, network infrastructure or technical computing server with a large 1.8 TB storage capacity, support for RAID 0, 1 and 5, plus multiple redundancy options in a managed lifecycle platform.
- Exceptional performance with dual Intel® Xeon processor capability (2.80-3.60 GHz, 800 MHz Front Side Bus with 1 MB Cache) and support for EM64T.
- Maximum computing power with PCI Express (PCIe) I/O architecture for greater bandwidth, fast DDR2 memory running at 400 MHz up to 12 GB, and integrated dual gigabit Ethernet ports with teaming and failover support.
- Increased product reliability and availability with key technology advancements:
- Error checking and correcting (ECC) memory with integrated scrub engine, retry on uncorrectable error, and DIMM sparing.
- Multi-path booting hides failed processors to allow system to boot and alerts system of processor failure.
- Active fan control regulates fan speed based on temperature, delivering optimal product cooling to extend product life.
- Tool-less chassis and light-guided diagnosis simplify and accelerate fault troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- Drive stabilization and drive power isolation reduce vibration and power spikes during hard drive hot-swap, extending drive life.
- Optional redundant hot-swap power supplies and redundant fans ensure maximum uptime.
- Increased expandability with up to six Ultra 320 hot-swap hard drives for a large storage capacity of up to 1.8 TB.
- Scalable solution accommodates dynamic processing needs, concentrating up to 42 processors, 252 GB of memory, and 37.8 TB of internal storage in a 42U, industry-standard rack.
- Simplified server management with included Gateway Systems Manager and integrated IPMI 1.5 management controller.