Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
WME861067, WME864821, WME869198, WME876249, WME876353, WME877983
Q: How do I clear the System Event Log on the 9415, E-9415R, 9515, or E9515 server?A: Use the following steps to clear the System Event Log.
- Access the BIOS Setup Utility while the server is starting by pressing the F2 key when prompted.
- In the BIOS Setup Utility, select the Server menu.
- From the Server menu, select Event Log Configuration.
- From the Event Log Configuration menu, select Clear All Event Logs, and then set this field to Yes.
- Save the changes and exit.
- The next time the server is started, the Event Log is cleared during the power-on self-test (POST). The Clear All Event Logs is automatically reset to No.