Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3501745, 3501746, 4000943, 4000959, WME859737, WME865488Q: Can I remove a drive from a mirror on the 9115 or 9210 Embedded SATA HostRAID controller?A: Yes. Essentially, when you are doing this, you are deleting the array.
- Upon startup, press the CTRL+A keys to initializing the Adaptec SATA HostRAID BIOS.
- In the Adaptec SATA HostRAID BIOS, select Array Configuration Utility.
- Select Manage Arrays, and then press the ENTER key. The list of configured arrays displays.
- Select the array to delete, and then press the DELETE key. The array properties display.
- Select Delete, and then press ENTER to delete the array. A warning message appears prompting for confirmation. Type: Y to delete the array or N to cancel.
- A dialog box appears prompting for the drive(s) from which to delete the partition table. If you would like to retain the information on one of the drives, choose the drive on which the data can be destroyed. Press ENTER to continue.
- The following message appears:
No Arrays present
- Press any key to continue. The array has now been deleted.