Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3501745, 3501746, 4000943, 4000959, WME859737, WME865488Q: How do I rebuild a failed drive in an Embedded SATA HostRAID array on the Gateway 9115 or 9210 Server?A:
- Upon startup, press the CTRL+A keys to initializing the Adaptec SATA HostRAID BIOS.
- In the Adaptec SATA HostRAID BIOS, select Manage Arrays, and then press the ENTER key. The available arrays display.
- Select the array to be rebuilt, and then press the CRTL+R keys. A progress screen appears.
- If the rebuild completes successfully, the following message appears:
Building the array is successfully completed.
- Press any key. You are returned to the Array Configuration Main screen.