Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3501745, 3501746, 4000943, 4000959, WME859737, WME865488Q: How do I clear the System Event Log on the Gateway 9115 or 9210 server?A:
- Access the BIOS Setup Utility while the server is starting by pressing the F2 key when prompted.
- From the BIOS Setup Utility menu bar, select Server.
- From the Server menu, select Event Log Configuration.
- From the Event Log Configuration menu, select Clear All Event Logs, and then set this field to Yes.
- Press the F10 key, and then press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
The next time the server is started, the Event Log is cleared during the power-on self-test (POST). The Clear All Event Logs option is automatically reset to No.