Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I remove the processor board?A:
- Remove the top rear cover.
- Remove the processor and memory cover.
- Remove the memory board.
- Remove the screw holding the AC power connectors housing to the rear of the chassis.
- Lift the AC power connectors housing slightly so the tabs clear the chassis. Slide it towards the inside of the chassis so it clears the opening.
- Lift the AC power connectors housing out of the chassis. Place it off to the side of the chassis.
- Gently push the tabs on the processor air duct towards each other to release it.
- Lift the rear of the air duct first, and then remove it from the chassis.
- Rotate the arms on the processor board frame so they clear the slots on the processor board bracket.
- Lift the processor board assembly up and out of the chassis lifting the arm side of the frame first.
Note: When place the processor board back into the chassis, align the tabs on the outside of the frame with the slots in the chassis.