Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I replace the CD-ROM and floppy disk drive combination module?A:
- Remove the top rear cover.
- Remove the top front cover.
- Turn the thumbscrews on the hot-swap fan cage counter-clockwise until loose.
- Lift the fan cage up and out of the way to gain access to the cables on the rear of the combination module.
- Disconnect the floppy cable, IDE cable and power cables from the adapters.
- Remove the front bezel by gently pulling the bezel from the front of the chassis.
- Remove the screw for the combination module.
- Follow the above steps in reverse order for placing the new combination drive module in the server.