Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I open the chassis?A:
- Turn off the server, unplug the power cords, and all other cables.
- Drain any residual power from the server by pressing the power button.
- Observe all normal electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions.
- Unlock the key lock, and then open the RAID bay door to release the locking tab.
- Remove the front bezel.
- Loosen the captive thumbscrews for the left panel.
- For more stability, place the server on its right side.
- Slide the left side panel toward the front of the server about one-half inch, and then pull the panel away from the chassis.