Frequently Asked Questions
Part number 3501277
- What is the difference between 68-pin and 80-pin SCSI drives and what kind does my server support?
- What is 48-bit LBA support and why do I need this?
- What do the LEDs on the integrated NIC indicate?
- What is the largest size SCSI hard drive I can use in my server?
- What is the fastest CPU that can be installed in this motherboard?
- Where is the Certificate of Authority with the Product ID located on Gateway servers?
- Where are the FCC, COA, and other labels located on the chassis?
- What is the largest IDE hard drive that a 920, 960 or 980 Series Server supports?
- Why are the labels on the bottom 980 Server hot-swap drive cage 8, 9, 10, and 11 rather than 0, 1, 2, and 3?
- What are the different IDE/ATA standards, and which does my server support?
- Can I change the SCSI IDs on my server's backplane?
- Can I combine both of my server's backplanes into a single logical unit (bus)?
- Can I divide my server's SCSI hotswap backplane into more than one SCSI channel?
- Will this newer SCSI hard drive work in my older Gateway server?
- Can I cluster the internal hard drives in my server?