Replacing the power supply
- Turn off the computer and disconnect the power cord and all peripheral devices.
- Open the case.
- Open the power supply cover by removing the two screws that secure it in place, and then swing the cover up.
- Holding the sides of the power supply, push it out through the back panel of the chassis.
- Insert the new power supply through the back panel, verifying that the connectors on the power supply are seated firmly in the connectors on the power distribution board.
- Close the power supply cover and replace the screws you removed in step 3.
- Close the case.
- Reconnect the power cord and all other external peripheral devices, and then turn on the computer.