Removing the top panel
- Turn off the computer and disconnect all power cords.
- Remove the three screws from the top edge of the back panel.
- Slide the top panel slightly to the back, disengaging the top edge of the panel from the top of the front panel.
- Lift the panel out and away from the chassis.
Replacing the top panel
- Place the top panel on the top of the chassis and 0.75 inch back.
- Slide the panel toward the front of the chassis 0.75 inch, securing it in place. The tabs on the front of the top panel slide under the lip of the front panel.
- Replace the screws you removed earlier.