Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I close the chassis?A:
Replace the side panel
- Hold the panel at an angle to the chassis and three quarters of an inch forward of its closed position.
- Engage the retaining tabs on the bottom edge of the panel with the slots at the bottom edge of the chassis.
- Swing the top of the panel toward the chassis, engaging the retaining tabs on the top edge of the chassis.
- Slide the panel three quarters of an inch toward the rear of the chassis until it is securely seated in place.
- Tighten the thumbscrews.
Replace the front bezel
- Holding the bezel at an angle to the front of the chassis, place the hinge slot on the bottom of the bezel over the flange on the bottom edge of the chassis.
- Swing the top of the bezel toward the chassis until the retaining tabs snap into place.