Frequently Asked Questions
9715 Server Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
WME873098Q: How do I remove and replace the top panel on the Gateway 9715 server?A: Note: Some internal components are hot swappable. The server does not always need to be turned off before removing the top panel.
Remove the top panel
Replace the top panel
- If applicable, pull the bezel off the front of the case.
- At the front of the case, loosen the top panel thumbscrews.
- Slide the top panel toward the rear of the case about one-half inch.
- Lift the top panel off the case.
- Place the top panel on the case, with about one-half inch overhanging the rear of the case.
- Slide the top panel toward the front of the case until fully closed.
- At the front of the case, tighten the top panel thumbscrews.
- If applicable, press the bezel onto the front of the case.