Frequently Asked Questions
9715 Server Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
WME873098Q: How do I remove and replace the CPU air duct in the Gateway 9715 server?A: Remove the air duct
Replace the air duct
- Turn off the server. Any components that need to be accessed under the air duct are not hot swappable.
- Remove the server's top panel.
- Place your hands on the left and right sides of the air duct, and then pull it straight up.
- Ensure that all cables are routed close to the sides of the case or behind the fan bays.
- Align the air duct over the CPUs, and then press the rear of the duct into place, pressing at the two indicated pressure points.
- Press the front of the air duct into place, pressing at the two indicated pressure points.
- Replace the server's top panel.
- Turn on the server.