Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1205153R, WMD003620, WME003773-01
Q: How do I remove and replace the front bezel on the Gateway BTX server case?
A: Remove the bezel
Replace the bezel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cords.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- At the front inside of the computer, press the three bezel release tabs while pulling the bezel away from the case.
- Swing the bezel away, and then remove it from the the front of the case.
- Align the tabs on the left side of the bezel with the slots on the left front of the case.
- Swing the bezel into place, guiding the release tabs into the slots on the right side of the case front.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cords, and then turn on the computer.