Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1205153R, WMD003620, WME003773-01
Q: How do I remove and replace the right side panel on the Gateway BTX server case?A: Remove the right side panel
Replace the right side panel
- Turn off the computer and then disconnect the power cords and device cables.
- On the rear of the computer, remove the shipping thumbscrew, and then lift the release lever until it is perpendicular to the case. Feeling resistance at approximately half way is normal. The top of the right side panel moves away from the case slightly.
- Tilt the right side panel away from the case, and then lift it off.
- Note the tabs at the bottom of the right side panel and the slots at the bottom of the case.
- Align the tabs on the panel with the slots in the case.
- Swing the panel up, and then press it into place on the side of the computer case until the release latch engages.
- Replacing the shipping thumscrew on the rear of the case is optional.
- Connect the power cords and any device cables that were disconnected, and then turn on the computer.