Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
Q: How do I remove and replace the chassis intrusion switch in the Gateway BTX server case?A: Remove the intrusion switch
Replace the intrusion switch
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- On the case, locate the intrusion switch mounted on the edge of the rear panel.
- Press the sides of the switch bracket toward each other until they release from the case and can be pressed back into the case.
- Follow the intrusion switch cable to its connection on the motherboard. Note this connection location, and then disconnect the cable.
- Route the intrusion switch cable through the opening in the edge of the case, and then press the switch bracket into place.
- Connect the intrusion switch cable to the motherboard.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.