Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1205153R, WMD003620, WME003773-01
Q: How do I remove and replace the air duct in the Gateway BTX server case?A: Remove the air duct
Replace the air duct
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cords.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- Inside the case, locate the green plastic air duct near the center of the case.
- Remove the hard drive and floppy disk drive cables from the air duct clip, and then disconnect them, noting the connection locations.
- Using the air duct handle, pull the duct out of the case.
- Holding the air duct handle, align the air duct over the processor and the rear of the case's front fan. You may need to wiggle the duct slightly to seat all of the tabs.
- Route the hard drive and floppy disk drive cables through the air duct clip, and then connect them to the appropriate locations.
- Replace the computer's right side panel.
- Connect the power cords, and then turn on the computer.