Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1533266, 1533698, 1533724, 1533728, 1533803, 2521891, 2521893, 2522055, 7005386, 7005447
Q: How do I copy photos from my digital camera to my jukebox?A: You can transfer photos directly from your camera to your jukebox. This feature is convenient for emptying your camera's memory card while you have no access to a computer for permanent storage.
Use the following steps to copy photos from your camera to your jukebox.
- Connect your camera's USB cable to the jukebox's USB camera interface cable.
- Turn your jukebox on, and then connect the USB cable to your jukebox.
- The jukebox detects the camera and prompts to upload all files. Press the RIGHT ARROW key to copy all files to your jukebox. Copying may take several minutes.
- After the copying is complete, unplug your jukebox and camera from the USB cable.
- After verifying that the files have been copied to your jukebox, you can erase them from your camera.
Note: If your jukebox battery is low, the jukebox cannot copy files from your camera and a USB Disabled icon appears in the lower right corner of the screen.