Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1533266, 1533698, 1533724, 1533728, 1533803, 2521891, 2521893, 2522055, 7005386, 7005447
Q: How do I copy photos from my computer to the jukebox?A: You can transfer any digital image from your computer to your jukebox.
Use the following steps to copy photos from your computer to your jukebox.
- Turn on your jukebox, and then connect it to the computer using the USB combo cable.
- On your computer, right-click Start, and then click Explore. Windows Explorer opens.
- Open the folder on your computer containing the photos, and then click the photo you want to copy to your jukebox. To select multiple photos, press and hold the CTRL key while clicking.
- From the Edit menu, click Copy.
- In Windows Explorer, open the folder on the drive for your jukebox, and then from the Edit menu, click
- Files copy.
- To copy photos from your jukebox to the computer, use the same procedure, but in Windows Explorer you must copy from the jukebox and paste to the computer.