Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1533266, 1533698, 1533724, 1533728, 1533803, 2521891, 2521893, 2522055, 7005386, 7005447
Q: How do I copy music to the jukebox?A: Note: Before copying files to your jukebox, use Windows Media Player to prepare the files for moving.
Use the following steps to copy music files to your jukebox.
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, and then click
Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player opens.
- In Windows Media Player, click the Sync tab.
- Turn on your jukebox.
- Plug the USB combo cable into the jukebox. The power adapter does not need to be plugged into the combo cable.
- Plug the other end of the combo cable into a USB port on your computer. Your computer recognizes the attached player, and "Connected" appears on the jukebox display.
- On your computer, the Device Setup dialog box opens. Click Manual, and then click Finish. Your sync settings are saved.
Note: You can also select Automatic so that your jukebox and Media Player automatically sync each time you connect your jukebox to the computer.
- In Windows Media Player, click the Sync tab, then click Start Sync. The files are moved to your
- Unplug the USB cable from the computer. Your jukebox restarts. If your jukebox is finished charging, you can also unplug the combo cable from the jukebox.
- To unplug the combo cable from the jukebox, pinch the two side buttons on the plug, and then pull the plug out of the jukebox.