Removing All Files From Your Jukebox
To remove all files from your jukebox at once, you must reformat the jukebox.
Note: Formatting removes all files from the jukebox. You cannot retrieve files that have been removed.
- Turn on the Digital Jukebox Player.
- On the Main menu, use the scroll wheel to move down to Tools. Press the scroll wheel to select.
- On the Disk Tools menu, press the scroll wheel to select Reformat the Player.
- In the Warning dialog box, use the scroll wheel to move up to Yes, and then press the scroll wheel to select.
- In the Format dialog box, choose the method of formatting you wish to use. The choices are Quick or Thorough. Use the scroll wheel to make your selection, and then press the scroll wheel to select.
- Quick removes files without checking for bad sectors on the drive. This type of format takes about 1 minute.
- Thorough removes files and checks the entire drive for bad sectors. This type of format takes as long as 15 minutes.
- Files remove. Please wait.
- Removal is complete when the jukebox returns to the Main menu.