Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I record voices with my Digital Jukebox Player?A: You can use the voice record feature to create a digital voice recording by speaking into the internal microphone located on the front of your jukebox.
Voice recordings are stored in .WAV format and require approximately 1 MB of storage per minute. As little as 1 GB can
hold over 16 hours of voice recordings.
To create a recording:
- Make sure that you are in Audio File mode.
- Press and hold the REC button for about two seconds to start a new voice recording. The LCD changes to show the recording progress, including an icon and a timer.
- Speak clearly and keep an adequate distance from the microphone.
- To pause and resume during recording, use the Play/Pause button.
- To end recording, press the REC button. The voice recording is named with the date and time the recording started.