Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
7515017, 7515018, 7515027, 7515028, 7515069, 7515096, 7515097, 7515170, 7515171, 7515172,
7515201, 7515202, 7515289, 7515344, 7515384, 7515772, 7515956, 7520613, MLXPH2, MLXPMC2,
Q: How can I tell if my computer shipped with a Gateway System Recovery solution?A: Here are a few indicators that can help determine if your computer shipped with a Gateway System Recovery solution:
- An F11 prompt appears after completing POST when the computer is powered on.
- There is a System Recovery option on the Start Menu. From the Start menu, point to All Programs, and then click System Recovery.
- A D: recovery partition is located on the hard drive.
- It is a notebook or desktop computer that shipped with Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- A new computer was purchased directly from Gateway after November 1, 2004. Several of the first models included the Gateway 3200, 5200, 7200, E2300, E4300, E6300, and the Profile 5.5.