Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1 Number and types of I/O ports vary depending on model.
||With the Gateway® LX6200 desktop series, you can get up to a 64-bit operating system and up to a quad core processor. The series is designed for gaming, multitasking, and using multimedia. A variety of ports provide easy connections for common devices and the 15-in-1 media card reader makes importing files a breeze.
This case, introduced in Q3 2008, features the following:
- Pop-up 15-in-1 media card reader. Press the spring loaded mechanism on the top of the computer to access the media reader controls, slots and two USB ports.
- Media Control Center. This capacitive touch media control panel interface illuminates to allow you to launch and navigate Media Center and to control multimedia functions such as volume controls and Play/Pause/Stop/Skip.
Note: If a model has an optional wireless network solution or an optional remote control IR receiver, the LEDs for these features, located to the right of the Media Control Center, light to indicate activity.
- Two external 5.25-inch bays.
- Backup button. Located to the left of the power button on the front panel. Press to launch the designated backup program.
- Pop-out Multimedia panel. Press the spring loaded mechanism to access the front I/O ports1.
- Two tool-free external expansion SATA hard drive bays with drive carriers. Slide the front door down to access the bays. Pull a carrier out, place a SATA hard drive in the carrier, and then slide the assembly back into the bay for additional storage.2
2 Turn off the computer before inserting the hard drive assembly.