Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
E-4350Q: How do I remove and replace the intrusion switch in the E-4350 computer?A: Remove the intrusion switch
Replace the intrusion switch
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- On the rear of the case, remove the two screws that secure the intrusion switch to the chassis.
- Follow the intrusion switch cable to its connection on the motherboard. Note this location, and then disconnect the cable.
- Align the intrusion switch on the inside rear of the case, and then secure it with the two screws.
- Connect the intrusion switch cable to the motherboard.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.