Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
E-4350Q: How do I remove and replace the internal speaker in the E-4350 computer?A: Note: The internal speaker is optional and may not be present in all configurations.
Remove the speaker
Replace the speaker
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- If desired for more stability, you can carefully lay the computer on its right side.
- Inside the case, locate the speaker near the bottom, front of the case.
- Follow the speaker cable to its connection on the motherboard. Note this location, and then disconnect the cable.
- Flip the speaker retainer clips away from the speaker, and then remove it from the case.
- Align the speaker in the case, and then secure it with the two retainer clips.
- Connect the speaker cable to the motherboard speaker connector.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.