Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014807R, 1014809R, 1015312R, 1015314R, 2905943R, 2906042R, 2906043R, 3507135R, 3507136R
GZ7110m, GZ7212m, GZ7108TV, GZ7108aQ: How do I remove and replace or install a hard drive in the Gateway One case?A: Remove a hard drive
Replace or install a hard drive
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the power/data cable from the power module, and then disconnect all peripherals.
- Press the power button for two seconds to drain residual power.
- Open the case cover.
- The two hard drive bays are located near the center of the chassis. One hard drive is installed in the primary bay and a second hard drive may be installed in the secondary bay.
- Slide the hard drive toward the top of the computer to remove it from the bay.
- If you are installing a new hard drive and have not already done so, perform steps 1 - 3 above.
- Slide the hard drive into the bay, label side down.
- Close the case cover.
- Connect peripherals, connect the power/data cable to the power module, and then turn on the computer.