Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014807R, 1014809R, 1015312R, 1015314R, 2905943R, 2906042R, 2906043R, 3507135R, 3507136R
GZ7110m, GZ7212m, GZ7108TV, GZ7108aQ: How do I remove and replace the ventilation shroud in the Gateway One case?A: Remove the ventilation shroud
Replace the ventilation shroud
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the power/data cable from the power module, and then disconnect all peripherals.
- Press the power button for two seconds to drain residual power.
- Open the case cover.
- Locate and then remove the three screws that secure the ventilation shroud in the case. One screw is located near the upper corner of the case, one near the optical drive slot, and one between the Mini PCI and memory slots.
- Lift the shroud out of the computer case.
- Ensure that all components, wires, and cables are in their proper locations, and then place the ventilation shroud in the case.
- Secure the shroud with three screws.
- Close the case cover.
- Connect peripherals, connect the power/data cable to the power module, and then turn on the computer.