Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014807R, 1014809R, 1015312R, 1015314R, 2905943R, 2906042R, 2906043R, 3507135R, 3507136R
GZ7110m, GZ7212m, GZ7108TV, GZ7108aQ: How do I open and close the cover on the Gateway One case?A: Open the Gateway One case
Close the Gateway One case
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power/data cable from the power module.
- Disconnect all peripherals from the computer, and then press the power button for two seconds to drain any residual power.
- Carefully lay the computer screen-down on a soft, non-marring surface. Take care that nothing scratches the acrylic front of the computer.
- On the bottom of the computer, locate the two cover release latches. They are located at the outside corners of the base.
- Press the release latches toward each other. The cover pops up slightly.
- Lift the case cover 90 degrees until the cover support bar engages to hold the cover open.
- Ensure that all components, wires, and cables are in their proper locations, and then slowly close the case cover. Ensure that nothing shifts and gets pinched while closing the cover.
- Press the lower, outer corners of the cover to engage the release latches.
- Stand the computer upright.
- Connect any peripherals that were disconnected.
- Connect the power/data cable to the power module, and then turn on the computer.